£40000 - £45000 per annum + + 3% flex
4 months ago
An unmissable opportunity to join a growing team to support the creation and delivery of their business-wide approach to Sustainability and their journey to Net-Zero.
As an Environmental Data Manager, you will also develop your wider sustainability skills and advance your career by assisting senior colleagues within the category to drive a new area of the business for their customers.
£40,000 - £45,000 + 3% Flex
What you'll be doing:
- Drive data-led environmental expertise into Sustainability strategy to futureproof provision, support innovation, seek out emerging areas and new opportunities through robust research and fact-based market intelligence in the environmental space
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert for carbon, net-zero and environmental based queries from colleagues, customers, and suppliers
- Managing the end-to-end process for operational sustainability reporting for emissions including transportation, buildings, and business travel
- Support the Healthcare Improvement and Integrated Procurement teams to ensure delivery of services to the customers integrates environmental themes
- Undertakes modelling for the Sustainability team to utilise data to drive the approach and strategy in sustainability
- Undertakes continuous stakeholder engagement activities and addresses stakeholders needs
- Continually develop and share Sustainability expertise by keeping abreast of trends, drivers, standards, regulations, and stakeholders
- Help shape the Practice strategy to build on existing capabilities and successes in sustainability