£45000 - £55000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Environmental Test Team Leader
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
An exciting Environmental Test Team Leader opportunity is now available with a highly reputable, leading organisation specialising in the design and manufacture of advanced ejector seats used in the aerospace and defence sector, based in West London.
Vacancy overview - Environmental Test Team Leader
It will be working in their R&D department who produce innovative working prototypes, which require assessment through an exhaustive environmental performance assessment. To undertake these assessments and meet customer requirements, an Environmental Test Team Lead is required to manage a team of Test Engineers.
Key responsibilities you will undertake as the Environmental Test Team Leader:
- Support the personal development of the team by training and mentoring
- Be the forefront of support for all technical related queries raised by the team and support the reviewing process of documentation
- Ensure correct maintenance of work packages and achievement of milestones by supporting the management of the related systems
- Represent the departments technical position at programme and design reviews held with internal and external customers by providing adequate support to the engineering function within the organisation
- Ensure satisfactory programme and customer requirements by developing test programme plans and qualification strategies
- Prepare the appropriate test documentation i.e. Test procedures, reports and schedules
- Carry out reduction analysis and interpretation of instrumentation data and develop analysis tools by evaluating test data to establish correctness
- Background in conducting environmental tests, producing technical reports and technical data
- Mechanical testing expertise
- Extensive experience working in Aerospace and Defence industry or similar
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong people management
- Degree qualified or equivalent
Environmental Test Team Leader Package/Benefits
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 37 hour week - 12.15pm finish on a Friday
- Pension scheme
- Cash healthcare plan
- 33 days' holiday
- IT and cycle to work scheme
- Discounted staff restaurant
- Excellent training and progression opportunities!
For all successful candidates you will need to undertake background security checks.
This is a great opportunity to work in an on-going expanding organisation, offering outstanding development and progression opportunities. With their excellent employee retention and reputation in their industry, this will be an amazing opportunity to for any environmental test engineer looking for that next step in their career!
Click 'APPLY NOW' to begin your application.