£30000 - £50000 per annum + inc Shift
6 months ago
Epitaxy Equipment Engineer
+ Northampton based
+ £30,000 + 35% shift allowance for circa £47,000 to £50,0000 package
+ Bupa, excellent pension, share options, bonus
+ Relocation assistance given
Epitaxy Equipment Engineer: You will provide Equipment Engineering support to the Epitaxy Department, in particular this will include day to day production equipment support, fault finding and repair of production equipment and associated systems, working with specialist tools that process various hazardous chemicals and the use of self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA).
Please be aware that shift working is required for this role. (2x 7am to 7pm, 2x 7pm to 7am, 4 days off). Shift may change during site shutdown periods
* Repair and preventative maintenance (PMs) of specialist MOCVD semiconductor processing equipment, including any preparation work and routine cleans.
* Complete routine PM's on MOVPE and associated equipment to minimize downtime during production to include phosphorous trap and gas cylinder changes using self-contained breathing apparatus SCBA (training will be provided, must be clean shaven).
* Fork lift truck driving (training will be provided).
* Oversee chemical, gases and spare parts control, chemical fills and waste management.
* Instruct and advise equipment technicians in various aspects of equipment engineering.
A global manufacturer of high tech electronic components whose use touches many areas of our lives. They have a strong focus on research and development and have been at the forefront of their market for over three decades.
* Electrical engineering experience to include low and high voltage working.
* Basic understanding of pneumatic systems and the operation & use of PLCs.
* Ability to read and understand equipment wiring schematics.
* Familiar with the use of hazardous chemicals and gases.
* Competent Microsoft office user.
* Previous experience with MOVPE, Aixtron reactors or any CVD equipment.
* Experience working within wet or dry exhaust gas abatement systems.
Private Healthcare, Holiday Purchase, Pension contributions matched + 3%, income protection, relocation package
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth