Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £14440 per annum
7 months ago
- Milton Keynes
- 27.5hr week
- £14,440 per annum
Currently working with a manufacturer of specialist hospital beds and pressure care mattresses, who manage over 25% of the UK's acute bed and mattress fleet, working with more 150 hospitals across the UK and Ireland
They now have an exciting new opportunity to be based at Milton Keynes University Hospital, managing the specialist hospital beds and pressure care mattresses throughout the whole hospital.
This role will consist of inspecting the wards and assessing which mattresses are spare and ready for collection and which wards will need extra mattresses. You will have porters assisting you on a daily basis to transport the beds from the wards to the bed store, meaning minimal heavy lifting/repairs of the beds.
- Managing the Aria Flex pumps across the Trust on a ward-by-ward basis using RFID systems, will also be receiving order for additional pumps, and delivering to the wards when required within your KPI timeframes.
- Liaising with Medstrom's Clinical Team to help resolve customer questions and wider training requirements and Liaising and escalating to Trust Clinical Lead any relevant information that may affect the provision of pumps
What's on offer?
- Pension (5î / 3%ERs)
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- £14,440 (subject to hours)
What is needed to apply?
- Good customer service skills
- Able to use MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Any experience in hospital beneficial but not required
So, if you're seeking a brilliant opportunity as an Equipment Support Technician, please apply via the button shown.