Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £104 per day + Inside IR35
5 months ago
Role: Customer Service Advisor - Ethernet
Contract: 6 month contract +
Rate: £104 per day inside IR35
Location: Manchester City or Liverpool City
The Customer Service Advisor Role:
The ideal candidate will have experience or knowledge of Ethernet delivery, with products such as, EAD, FTTC, FTTP, Fibre on Demand. Experience of dealing with Openreach and Openreach systems would also be desired.
Customer Service Advisor requirements:
- Manage all activities and tasks allocated to the role, within the defined targets set.
- Manage Ethernet Access Direct (EAD) orders through to completion delivering Wholesale Ethernet orders.
- Co-ordinate orders across all back-end systems in order to understand and align information across all relevant systems.
- Maintain job notes in all necessary management systems with information that is timely, relevant and meaningful.
- Manage and deliver own workload effectively, by monitoring work intake, output and performance.
- Monitor delivery performance statistics and act accordingly to the agreed target performance.
- To support the delivery of continuous improvement, highlight any operational or process problems/issues as they arise and provide upward feedback on ideas or initiatives to support own and team performance.
- Demonstrate competent complaint handling and problem-solving skills, taking ownership through to resolution.
- Manage GM level escalations and complaints from both internal and external customers through to a successful conclusion within defined timescales.
- Perform root cause analysis of orders and tasks/activities as required and implement robust improvement plans where applicable.
- Take on project work in support of customer delivery or in support of other LOBs to achieve customer delivery and satisfaction.
- Provide management or customer reports when necessary.
- Undertake when needed additional activity to support Line Manager.
- Understand Openreach EAD install procedures and utilise Openreach customer portal to gleam information on circuit progress and escalate where needed.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment business for this role.