Are you looking to work for a Luxury residential façade contractor?
My Client is a specialist render and facades contractor who has a fantastic reputation across the industry and have a track record of working alongside some of the most discerning Clients and exceptional brands and due to ongoing growth, they are now looking for a Project Manager to join the core team and help with the growth and establishment of the company. Projects include luxury large scale new build residential and high-end commercial projects. Projects range in value from £10m to £50m.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day aspects of the project.
- Driving the project outcomes.
- Maintaining the health and safety in the project.
- Assisting in developing the procurement strategy.
- Assisting in developing the construction and logistics strategy for façade elements.
- Managing the scope work package and assisting in developing strategic package programmes. * Defining verification strategy for package test and inspection plans.
- Managing and leading the façade project team, including designers, consultants and specialist contractors.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients, designers, façade subcontractors and with other members of the Mace project team.
- Participating in recruitment or assignment of site supervisors/construction managers.
- Leading the interface workshop meetings with interfacing trades and relevant designers/consultants.
- Completing monthly façade dashboards for each envelope package part of the project and cooperation/support to monthly façade audits.
- Recording and monitoring the façade works progress.
- Promoting actively and challenging health and safety on aspects of the envelope projects.
- Assisting the commercial manager with procurement and commercial management.
- Managing all aspects of programme monitoring.
- Working with the design management with the assistance of the design manager.
- Managing and monitoring all aspects of construction on site.
The requirements Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Previous experience within a main contractor environment.
- Conversant with CDM and all relevant health and safety legislation.
- Fluent in planning, constructability logistics and third party interface issues.
- Good understanding of façade design basics, ability to interpret documentation produced by others and identify potential issue and/or able to seek and obtain expert input.
- Robust understanding of project planning/construction sequence and dependancies between envelope works and other building elements/components.
- Effective communication skills.
- Robust understanding of commercial, contractual issues and accurate reporting skills.
- Previous experience of working for a top tier facade contractor would be desirable.
would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Anthony Bayley on 02072517328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the quantity of applications received, we cannot get back to everyone. If you do not receive a reply from us within 7 working days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Be aware however that we will keep a copy of your CV/Portfolio and keep you in mind for any future vacancies.