£30000 - £36000 per annum + pension, cash health plan
2 months ago
Facilities Maintenance Buyer
Up to £36,000 basic (dependent on experience)
An opportunity to join a leading, global manufacturer of aircraft ejection seats and related equipment as a Facilities Maintenance Buyer in the Facilities Management department, with the view of progressing into a Buyer role.
Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Manager, you will be performing procurement function to secure goods and/or services for the company in accordance with purchasing policy and delegated authority to maximise total value received and produce results that contribute to the meeting of the facilities business objectives.
- Administration and maintenance of the company's Facilities Requisition and Purchase Order processes, to ensure that all approved requests are processed, in a timely manner
- Act as central point of contact for SAP/Medius support to the wider FM Team.
- Manage FM Team time and attendance.
- Manage operational relationships with the supply chain.
- Promote procurement processes and systems.
- Produce weekly financial and invoicing reports.
- Promptly handle requisitions to ensure stable supply and timely availability of materials and services
- Liaise with Contractors and Service Partners, to clearly communicate and ensure compliance with all company procurement policies, guidelines and technical/contractual standards.
- Procurement governance and working with site procurement teams to follow procurement processes.
- Maintain blanket purchase orders for materials and services.
- Support Purchasing & Finance teams in resolution of supplier invoicing and payables issues
- Participating in weekly Facilities Management Team progress review meetings.
- Provide Administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the Facilities Department.
- Experience working in a Facilities Supply Chain, Finance or Business Administration or related field
- Negotiation and supplier management experience
- Experience in Facilities management, MRO purchasing or indirect procurement
- SAP experience
- PC based skills, with experience in Word/Excel and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.