£25000 - £28000 per annum + Corporate Package
3 months ago
Facilities Security Administrator / Security Controller
Within this role you'll conduct routine Security and Facility management duties across buildings, assests, personnel and visitors in accordance with indusry standards and contractual obligations. You will be responsible for the ongoing adminstration of staff security profiles - ID Badges, door access controls etc.
Working for a world renowned Engineering company you will be part of a motivated and highly engaged work force, with the company offering an amazing employee engagement rate.
- Security Coordinator of the UK crisis management and business resumption capability
- Control site access, issuing visitor/contractor security passes and liaising with reception to ensure records of visitors are maintained
- Secure the premises and the setting and un-setting of alarms as specified in the site specific instructions
- Respond and react to any incidents or security issues that may arise
- Weekly fire alarm tests.
- To log system faults that occur with the helpdesk and advise relevant engineers.
- Maintenance of the Access Control, Intruder alarm and CCTV systems.
Experience / Skills
- Previous experience in a service or security environment
- Ideally worked with door access control systems
- Strong customer service skills
- Able PC skills (MS Office)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.