£34,000 - £38,000 + benefits
A global leading organisation specialising in highly complex cell technology, are seeking a Facilities Supervisor to manage and support their manufacturing site based in the Redhill area.
As the Facilities Supervisor, you will ensure that staff including contractors are adhering to company policies and procedures, whilst also having a hands on approach to day-to-day activities such as time planned maintenance, fault finding and repair work.
Key responsibilities - Facilities Supervisor - Redhill
- Manage waste and hazardous waste collection, cleaners, gardeners and other service providers, as well as the facility's contractors.
- Carry out site repairs and maintenance ensuring it is completed in a timely manner
- Carry out timed planned maintenance activities (e.g. compressors, chillers, gas detections, HVAC, utilities supply, all critical equipment)
- Produce processes for checklists, planned maintenances etc.
- Manage packages of work to deliver improvement to existing and new facilities
- Identify areas for continuous improvement in performance, cost and reliability
- Carry out minor installations to electrical and mechanical systems
- Willingness to work outside the normal working hours as emergencies and operational needs dictate, including participation in any call-out coverage scheme
- Complete planned and reactive maintenance work across the site
- Managed/supervised factory site facilities
- Strong fault finding and root cause analysis
- IT proficient
- UK driving license
- Electrical qualification
- HVAC, BMS and clean room expertise
- IoSHH trained or equivalent
Package/Benefits - Facilities Supervisor - Redhill
- £34,000 - £38,000 basic salary
- 37.5 hour week (Monday - Friday)
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance x4
- Training and progression opportunities!
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.