Crawley, West Sussex
£20000 - £22000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Field Operations Administrator
Based in West Sussex
£20,000 - £22,000
A Customer Service Administrator is needed for high tech security firm that manufactures and designs large security solutions. They are looking for someone that is from an Engineering/Manufacturing background.
The company - Field Operations Administrator - West Sussex
My client designs, manufactures complex security solutions that they supply to all around the UK. They take great pride in their methods and process' of supplying high quality perimeter security equipment to the required specification of to their valued clients.
The role - Field Operations Administrator - West Sussex
To provide front line support and guidance to other Administrators while pro-actively providing support to the Field Operations Manager to improve, develop and implement customer service best-practice.
- Build and develop strong professional relationships with all existing and potential new customers.
- Take responsibility for the management and administration of all Routine Maintenance tender and renewal contracts ensuring accurate and timely data-input.
- Pro-actively manage the day-to-day operation of the Field Operations Department ensuring customer needs are met in a precise and timely manner.
- Monitor the "Service" Inbox and direct emails to the relevant Administrator.
- Greeting guests and signing them in.
- Compiling quotations for Supply Only parts orders and Follow Up works.
- Proactively provide customers information regarding the progress of any visit(s).
- Assist with the management of the efficient use of the Engineers in the form of a administering the diary and schedule to meet the customer's requirements.
- Assist with pricing; cost control and issuance of maintenance agreements and quotations; generation of tenders and PQQ responses to customers.
- Ensure that the Engineers have been provided with the applicable information, instructions and replacement part(s) to enable them to complete the repair efficiently.
- Generate Works Orders for Production and Engineers when required.
- Become CRM champion by gaining in-depth knowledge of the system.
- Ensure any changes which have a cost implication are brought to the attention of the customer.
- Review any handover forms, Engineers' reports and customer feedback and note any actions required, including follow-up works and non-conformances.
- Compile and send all official documentation, such as invoices; credit notes; purchase orders; Engineer reports etc.
- Maintain and administer accurate day to day operational information on CRM, including client contact names, numbers and emails.
- Arrange sub-contractors, such as forklifts; loop cutters; transport etc as demand dictates.
- When requested by a customer, arrange for the provision of spare part(s) only and specialist technical advice.
- Ensure all general administration duties are undertaken, such as faxing; sorting out the post; booking people into site etc.
- Assist the Field Operations Manager arranging the logistics for new installations, liaising with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure the process is completed on time and in budget.
Qualifications/skills - Customer Service Administrator - West Sussex
- Administration experience
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment/background
If this role suits your skill set and looking for new opportunity with renowned successful company then please click 'APPLY NOW'