FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
£30,000 - £40,000 - depending on industry experience
Covering UK&I and occasionally overseas
Must be living in the South East of England ideally Essex, Surrey, Sussex, South West London, West London or West Kent
One of the UK's leading suppliers of high-end sterilisation and quality process equipment is now recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their busy and expanding field service engineering team.
The company - Field Service Engineer - UK&I
They are a prestigious, niche business working exclusively with 3 Italian manufactures who work with a number of high-status pharmaceutical organisations carrying service, repair and installation on sterile process equipment such as steam sterilisers, isolators and steam generators.
Renowned for their excellent training and development opportunities you will quickly be able to progress and grow within the organisation.
Key responsibilities - Field Service Engineer - UK&I
The engineer will be required to travel to customer sites in the pharmaceutical and life-sciences field, offering repair and maintenance services for the autoclaves/sterilisers, RO systems, steam generators etc. required for laboratory equipment sterilisation or water treatment services.
The role will require extensive travel both across the UK and overseas and will include nights away from home Monday - Friday each month.
- Provide preventative maintenance, calibration and technical support, to a standard consistent with the high quality of the equipment and services the organisation supply and with the reasonable expectations of the customers.
- Undertake fault finding/rectification assignments as delegated by the management team
- Creating, preparing and managing servicing and calibration documentation as delegated by the management team
- Managing specific service spares
- Role specific administration such as reporting, expenses, and time sheets
- Proper management of the organisations equipment, including test equipment, computer equipment etc.
- Support the training of other Field Service Engineers
- Provide FAT support as required.
- Additional administrative duties as required, including but not limited to, protocol review, document creation as per QMS.
- Adhering to policies and procedures at all times
Experience required - Field Service Engineer - Process Sterilisation
A qualification in and engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, electronic etc.)
Experience in an engineering capacity carrying out fault finding and repair work on complex equipment/machinery
Flexible to travel and stay away as and when required
UK driving license
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - Process Sterilisation
£30,000 - £40,000 basic (depending on industry experience)
Company van included for personal use
Overnight stay allowance
Company pension scheme (ER pays up to 9%)
Paid overtime (x1.5 for weekly hours above 45)
Discretionary annual and performance bonus
Company mobile phone and laptop
25 days' holiday + bank
Tools, uniform and safety equipment provided
Excellent progression opportunities!
Exclusive training and development on high-end sterilisation process equipment!
Valid, UK driving licence