FA/ FSE, Calibration_1693905190
£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, life assurance, 25 days hol
17 days ago
£35 - £40k basic
Hours: 40 hrs pw - Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
Irregular overnight stays depending on job diary - all expenses paid
Company van (insurance covered), credit card, phone, laptop, uniform, travel insurance
Van is a new Ford transit connect - renewed every 3 years
manufacturer and supplier of materials testing machinery
- Maintaining and calibrating static and compression testing machines. Full training on products.
- Will be based onsite in Redhill on Fridays if not scheduled for field work.
- Will be covering most of the South of England (from Bristol towards Norwich), will sometimes overlap with Midlands or North engineer if region based eng are unavailable or unqualifid to work on certrain equipment - so potentially
- given a week-by-week diary by the Field Service Coordinator.
- Covering roughly Bristol - Norwich - 1 week travel to Wales & Ireland 1-2 times a year - 1 week a year in Philadelphia to attend parent company seminar
- Ideally candidates will be based near(ish) to M25 motorway
- Photocopier field work, mechantronics will work
- Calibration experience (Manual)
- previously worked for competitors i.e. Instrom, Zwick, MecMesin, Trescal, Phoenix
- happy to travel, able to cope with working for themself
- will take apprentice trained eng happy to travel
- Pension 3% employee / 5% employer
- Life insurance x4 salary
- 25 days hol + bank