FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - CORK
Field based covering Cork and surround areas and on occasion travel to the UK.
One of the UK's leading suppliers of high-end sterilisation and quality process equipment is now recruiting for a Service Engineer to join their busy and expanding field service engineering team in Ireland.
No previous experience working on medical sterilisation is required, full training will be given!
My client are a prestigious, niche business working exclusively with 3 Italian manufactures who work with a number of high-status pharmaceutical organisations carrying service, repair and installation on sterile process equipment.
Working with some prestigious pharmaceutical organisations such as GSK and Pfizer, as the field service engineer you will be required to travel to customer sites in the pharmaceutical and life-sciences field, offering repair and maintenance services for autoclaves/sterilisers, RO systems, steam generators etc. required for laboratory equipment sterilisation or water treatment services.
The role will require travel and staying away from home, with the successful Service Engineer covering prodominantly the Cork area and each job taking between 3-5 days to complete.
- Strong electrical, mechanical or electronics service, repair and maintenance experience (military backgound highly desirable)
- Worked on large complex equipment
- Tenacity and desire to develop and learn
- Strong team working ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Able to problem solve and think outside the box
- Flexible to travel
- Valid driving licence
- €30,000 - €40,000
- Company car
- Company pension scheme (ER pays up to 9%)
- Paid overtime
- Working hours are Monday - Friday
- Lunch allowance
- Staying away allowance
- Excellent progression opportunities!
- Exclusive training and development on high-end sterilisation process equipment
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.