£28000 - £33000 per annum + see advert
10 months ago
Field Service Engineer
£28,000 - £33,000 + excellent benefits!
Covering South West England
A new, exciting role for a Field Service Engineer is now available with one of the largest manufacturers and providers of sterilisation and decontamination services in the UK.
Company overview - Field Service Engineer - South West England
They are a global leading organisation manufacturing specialist medical sterilisation equipment, such as autoclaves, washer disinfectors and endoscope re-processors. With a number of engineers based across the UK, they are able to offer excellent training and progression opportunities!
Job information - Field Service Engineer - South West England
The successful Field Service Engineer will be covering South West England. As the Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the breakdown, repair, routine servicing and testing of medical sterilisation equipment, in particular their endoscope re-processors.
Full training is provided, so those with engineering experience in a service/repair environment working on complex equipment would also be considered.
Package/benefits include - Field Service Engineer - South West England
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime paid at time and a half (mon-Fri)
- Company car
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Saturday hourly rate - £28/hour. Sunday hourly rate - £30/ hour (weekend work is optional)
- Discretionary Bonus. Based on company performance at 4%, paid annually.
- Phone - IPhone, PDA, Laptop - HP
- Personal Pension Scheme, (6% Employer Min 3% employee)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Tax free daily sustenance allowance - £4/day.
Experience required to apply - Field Service Engineer - South West England
- Experience working on similar equipment or any other electro-mechanical engineering related fields will be considered
- Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
- Ideally have an electrical bias
- Strong customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- An interest in working within the medical field.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation invested in the development and growth of their employees and possible gain exposure to an ever growing, stable, medical industry!
What happens next?
Clicl APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should your CV be of interest a CBSbutler representative will be in touch within 4 working days.