FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
£25,000 - £35,000 - depending on experience
Medical Process Sterilisation Equipment
Covering UK&I and occasionally Scandinavia
One of the UK's leading suppliers of high-end sterilisation and quality process equipment is now recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their busy and expanding field service engineering team.
The company - Field Service Engineer - Process Sterilisation
My client are a prestigious, niche business working exclusively with 3 Italian manufactures who work with a number of high-status pharmaceutical organisations carrying service, repair and installation on sterile process equipment such as steam sterilisers, iscolators and steam generators.
Working with the likes of Pfizer and GSK, the engineer will be required to travel to customer sites in the pharmaceutical and life-sciences field, offering repair and maintain services for the autoclaves/sterilisers, RO systems, steam generators etc. required for laboratory equipment sterilisation or water treatment services.
Key responsibilities - Field Service Engineer - Process Sterilisation
The role will require extensive travel and on occasion staying away from home, with the successful Field Service Engineer covering UK wide and at time each installation taking between 3-5 days to complete.
- Provide preventative maintenance, calibration and technical support, to a standard consistent with the high quality of the equipment and services the organisation supply and with the reasonable expectations of the customers.
- Undertake fault finding/ rectification assignments as delegated by the management team
- Creating, preparing and managing servicing and calibration documentation as delegated by the management team
- Managing specific service spares
- Role specific administration such as reporting, expenses, and time sheets
- Proper management of the organisations equipment, including test equipment, computer equipment etc.
- Support the training of other Field Service Engineers
- Provide FAT support as required.
- Additional administrative duties as required, including but not limited to, protocol review, document creation as per QMS.
- Adhering to policies and procedures at all times
Experience required - Field Service Engineer - Process Sterilisation
- An engineering qualification (mechanical, electrical, electronic etc.)
- Some experience in an engineering capacity
- Flexible to travel and stay away as and when required
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - Process Sterilisation
- £25,000 - £35,000 basic
- Company car
- Company pension scheme (ER pays up to 9%)
- Paid overtime
- Lunch allowance
- Staying away allowance
- Excellent progression opportunities!
- Exclusive training and development on high-end sterilisation process equipment
- Valid, UK driving licence
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.
Please note, due to the number of applicants you will only be contacted if you are suitable.