South East England, England
£28000 - £33000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, healthcare
about 2 years ago
Field Service Engineer
- Working on medical autoclaves, washer disinfectors, endoscope washers
- Salary £28,000 - £33,000 + bonus scheme + lunch allowance + company car + private pension + healthcare
- Covering the South East England
- Multiple vacancies available for candidates living in or around London, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex
An exciting opportunity to join an established, international supplier and OEM of decontamination and sterilisation equipment, as a field service engineer covering the South East.
More about the company:
A global organisation specialising in the manufacture and supply of decontamination equipment such as large autoclaves, endoscope re-processors (AERs), and washer disinfectors. They have a large team of engineers throughout the UK, meaning there are plenty of opportunities for excellent training and progression. The company offer an excellent package for the right service engineer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the service, repair, installation and testing of specialist sterilisation equipment used to decontaminate medical devices/utensils to reduce cross contamination and to ensure safe and clean re-use of said equipment.
It is a field based position, visiting a variety of customer sites, including hospitals, universities, research sites, the MOD, pharmaceutical and food/beverage manufacturers. You will be part of a team of engineers covering the South East of England, however you, as an individual, will predominately be focused to clients in a commutable distance from where you live. However, flexibility to travel throughout the South East and stay away on occasion will be required.
Qualifications and Skills: the successful Field Service Engineer will have:
- Previous repair and service engineer experience
- Experience with electro-mechanical equipment - ideally working on autoclaves, washer disinfectors, endoscope washers or any other medical equipment, or a keen interest to move in to this field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to travel as part of role
- Full UK driving license
- Electrical or electronic engineering qualification
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- £4/day lunch allowance - tax free
- Company car, laptop, phone, tools, company credit card
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Holiday 23 days' increase 28 days over 5 years (1 day per year of service) + bank holidays
- Excellent progression opportunities
Click APPLY NOW for an exciting opportunity to move into the medical field working directly for an OEM, offering career progression, skill development and salary advancement!