£26000 - £31800 per annum + company van, overtime, pension
2 months ago
Field Service Engineer
South West (Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire)
£28,000 - £31,800 + benefits
A brand, new field service engineering vacancy is now available for a reputable company specialising in the service, repair and maintenance of complex medical equipment such as ceiling track/mobile hoists, profiling beds, bath lifts, pressure care mattresses etc.
Training is provided and so this is a rare opportunity to move int the medical field, if you have no prior experience in this industry!
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing company who have an excellent reputation with their customers for providing exceptional quality and customer service.
- Carry out service, repair and maintenance on a range of medical equipment such as hoists, beds, pressure care mattresses, baths, slings, chairs etc.
- LOLER testing/inspection
- Recommend repairs and improvements to the customer and provide details to produce a quotation for prospective work such as replacement of wear and tear parts to avoid breakdowns between service visits and upgrades to improve the functionality of the equipment.
- Complete work reports and input them into the system
- Provide out of hours cover on a call out rota
- Responsible to maintain the company vehicle, its stock and tools as well as your company phone, tablet/laptop in good working order.
- Work closely with the sales team passing any potentially leads on, in order for it to be followed up internally.
The ideal candidate will be based in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire or Wiltshire.
- Electrically-biased, electro-mechanical service and repair experience
- Experience working on mobility equipment (desireable)
- Any experience in the medical field is a bonus but notessential
- Flexibility to travel as part of a field based role
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- £28,000 - £31,800 basic
- Hours - 45 per week (door to door, Monday - Friday)
- On-call retainer- split between the team (usually 1 in 15 weeks)
- Company van with the option of personal use
- 23 days holiday + bank
- Regular team building and product training
What happens next?
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward thinking, strategic organisation who can offer growth and development!
Click apply now to begin your application. Should your CV be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch.