Crawley, West Sussex
£25000 - £31000 per annum + commission, company car
8 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Up to £31,000 basic + bonus + company car
Applicants must live in the BN/TN/GU/RH postcode areas
A highly reputable organisation is seeking a Field Service Engineer to join their Field Service Team and work on their range of medical sterilisation equipment. For those with no medical experience this is an excellent opportunity to break into the much sought after medical sector, where training can be provided!
A leading manufacturer and international supplier of bench-top autoclaves, medial washers, RO units and ultrasonic cleaners (also referred to as sterilisers) used within a diverse variety of medical-related settings such as dental surgeries, GP surgeries, hospitals, laboratories, research sites, universities, prisons etc.
What makes this organisation unique is the extensive training and structured induction plan made available to all new engineers, offering a rare opportunity for electromechanical engineers with no prior medical experience to break into the much sought after medical field.
The service engineer will be responsible for installing, testing, servicing and repairing specialist medical sterilisation equipment such as autoclaves, RO units, washer disinfectors and ultrasonic cleaners and will be covering the BN, TN, GU and RH postcodes but may spread to the surrounding areas. This role will also involve selling/up-selling equipment.
- Salary up to £31,000 basic
- Sales Bonus scheme (OTE circa £2000 per quarter)
- Hours are 40 per week (Monday - Friday)
- Company car
- Company mobile/PDA and laptop
- Pension Scheme paying 6.5% of salary when employee pays for 5%
- West Field Health cash plan scheme
- Life Assurance 2 x salary
- Experience servicing Electromechanical products e.g. white goods, brown goods, printers, copiers, domestic appliances, ATMs, vending machines, coffee machines, drinks dispensers, fuel pumps, ex-military engineers etc.
- Must be living in either the BN, TN, GU and RH postcodes areas
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnostics skills
- Repair and service expertise
- Must be a customer focused individual
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- A full UK driving license
- DBS clearable
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should you be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch.