£24000 - £34000 per annum
about 2 years ago
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER - Surrey/Greater London
A UK leading Medical Device servicing company is now looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their expanding Service Engineering team to cover the Surrey/Greater London London area.
Over the last few years alone this company has doubled in size and having recently secured a number of new contracts throughout the UK are now seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to work within a number of contracted NHS hospitals, BMIs, community trusts and pharmacies etc.
The role will encompass the Test, Calibration and Repair of Medical Equipment including patient hoists, BP machines, audiometers, ECGs, defibrillators, infusion pumps, syringe drivers, patient monitors.
What's on offer?
- £24,000 - £34,000 depending on experience
- Up to £6,000 annual bonus
- 45 hour week - door to door
- Company van with fuel card
- Laptop, iPhone, tools and uniform
- Extensive progression opportunities
What is required?
- Prior test, calibration, repair or service experience with medical equipment e.g. patient hoists, ECGs, defibrillators, infusion pumps, syringe drivers, patient monitors etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused individual
- IT proficient
- Valid, UK driving licence
Click APPLY NOW to make an application!
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants you will only be contacted if you are suitable.