£28000 - £33000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Field Service Engineer - Medical Sterilisation
Working on medical autoclaves, washer disinfectors, endoscope washers
Salary £28,000 - £33,000 + competitive benefits
Covering South East England
An exciting new opportunity to join a global leading, international supplier and OEM of decontamination and sterilisation equipment, as a field service engineer covering the South East is now available!
A highly regarded organisation specialising in the manufacture and supply of medical sterilisation equipment such as large autoclaves, endoscope re-processors (AERs), and washer disinfectors. They have engineers throughout the UK & Europe, allowing for excellent opportunities, training and progression. The organisation are offering a great package for the suitable engineer!
Responsibilities and Duties:
As the Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the service, repair, and installation and testing of specialist sterilisation equipment used to decontaminate medical devices/utensils to reduce cross contamination and to ensure safe and clean re-use of said equipment.
The role will consist of visiting a variety of customer sites across the South East, including hospitals, universities, and research sites, the MOD, pharmaceutical and food/beverage manufacturers.
Within a team of engineers, you will be covering the South East of England and therefore flexibility to travel is essential with the occasional staying away.
Qualifications and skills required as the Field Service Engineer:
- Strong fault finding, service and repair expertise
- Electrically bias
- Experience with electro-mechanical equipment - ideally working on autoclaves, washer disinfectors, endoscope washers or any other medical equipment, or a keen interest to move in to this field
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to travel as part of role
- Loyal employee with a stable career history
- Full UK driving license
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 depending on experience
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme
- £4/day lunch allowance - tax free
- Company car, laptop, phone, tools, company credit card
- Private pension scheme
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Holiday 23 days' increase 28 days over 5 years (1 day per year of service) + bank holidays
- Excellent progression opportunities
Click APPLY NOW, this certainly is an amazing opportunity for an engineer to gain specialist skills in a niche industry!