£35000 - £42000 per annum + See advert
about 1 month ago
Field Service Engineer
Up to £42,000
As the Field Service Engineer, you will be carrying out modifications, repairs, maintenance and testing of a unique and state-of-the-art product within the aerospace industry.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be responsible for:
- Visit customer facilities to carry out trial installation on development projects and feedback findings.
- Visit customer's facilities to undertake installations, retrofit programmes, modifications, and maintenance.
- Convert parts based on specifications and be part of the installation team specifying changes and procedures for bespoke installations and modifications.
- Deliver training to end-users on installation and initial preparation and immediate main activities and certify them to these standards.
- Complete warranty repairs / corrective action of products.
- Manage and control parts and tools required to fulfil the role of Field Service Engineer.
- Complete visit reports for visits, servicing, installation etc.
- Assist in the preparation for a seat test.
- Prepare seats for business development air shows and mock installations.
- Validation and verification of technical data (manuals, mod leaflets, drawings etc)
What is on offer?
All employees are entitled to company benefits including, but not limited to:
- SMART pension
- Investment plan
- Simply Health healthcare programme
- Good work life balance
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Life assurance
Experience and qualifications required:
To apply for the role as the role as Field Service Engineer you will need to have the following:
- Thorough experience as a seat mechanic / aircraft maintenance - experience gained within aerospace or defence.
- Thorough application and experience of Product maintenance techniques.
- Strong verbal ability - communication skills
- Basic competency in MS Office suite for report writing, analyses.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work on own in difficult environments.
- HNC/BTech/NVQ 3/4 - mechanical / aerospace engineering or equivalent.
What happens next?
To begin your application, click the "APPLY NOW" button for your CV to be sent to a CBSbutler representative.