Field Service Engineer
Covering postcodes: BN, TN, CT, ME, BR, CR, DA, EC, RH, SE
Offering £23,000 - £24,000 plus bonus
A company well known for their high-quality work and well-respected reputation are now hiring a field service engineer to carry out calibration and maintenance services to a range of medical devices found within GPs, community clinics, nursing and residential homes and some acute hospitals. These include ECGs, medical scales, hoists, patient beds/profiling beds, pressure care mattresses etc.
The successful Calibration Engineer / Field Service Engineer will be responsible for a diverse client base in a territory spanning across postcodes BN, TN, CT, ME, BR, CR, DA, EC, RH, SE.
- Up to £24,000pa
- Performance based bonus (potential of up to £2000 per annum)
- Paid overtime and stay away allowance
- Company van
- Laptop, phone, tools etc.
- Opportunity to work in the medical industry if you don't already!
- Electronic/mechanical service engineering experience e.g. medical equipment, office equipment (printers, scanners, photocopiers), ATM's, industrial cleaning equipment, hoists, profiling beds, patient beds, etc.
- Field-based experience - good customer service skils
- Living within the designated territory
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to work independently and manage your own work load
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants you will only be contacted if you meet the above requirements.