South East England, England
£28000 - £33000 per annum
5 months ago
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000
Benefits: Private pension, death in service, 24 days in annual leave - 26 increase after 2 years, company car - can personally use, company phone, laptop, tools.
Location: Field based around the South of England mainly in the London area.
Role: Field Service Engineer/Technician/Dental Engineer/Medical Engineer
You have an opportunity to join a global leader in the health care industry. My client manufactures high end medical equipment specifically for the dental industry to over 120 countries worldwide. This role will give you an opportunity to be trained on their world class imaging devices as well as travel and meet new people.
Experience/Skills - Field Service Engineer/Technician
You will have experience in working with high tech medical equipment and have a strong understanding of mechanical and electronic engineering. You would have strong knowledge of working with equipment that has networking and connectivity elements to enable you to understand the IT side of their innovative equipment. You will need to be very flexible with travel as you will visiting customer sites regularly so will need a valid driver's licence and be comfortable communicating with customers.
Role Overview - Field Service Engineer/Technician
- Will be required to install, service, test and calibrate all equipment manufactured by my client, ensuring that equipment is installed, maintained and repaired on-time and correctly
- Maintain accurate records and essential management of allocated spare parts stock
- Keep up to date with current computer technology (hardware and software) as far as necessary and relevant for this function
- Remotely assist and guide equipment repair via phone support to the end user
- Provide remote support via online access to the customer system
- Complete the appropriate service & certification documentation in a precise and timely manner
- Carry out customer training on equipment operation during installation
- Liaise with customers to ascertain their requirements
- Interpret computer aided design drawings for customer projects and installations
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate and "APPLY NOW". CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.