FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Medical Process Sterilisation Equipment
Covering UK&I and occassionally Scandinavia
One of the UK's leading suppliers of high-end sterilisation and quality process equipment is now recruiting for a Sterilisation Service Engineer to join their busy and expanding field service engineering team.
My client are a prestigious, niche business working exclusively with 3 Italian manufactures who work with a number of high-status pharmaceutical organisations carrying service, repair and installation on sterile process equipment such as steam sterilisers, iscolators and steam generators.
Working with the likes of Pfizer and GSK, the engineer will be required to travel to customer sites in the pharmaceutical and life-sciences field, offering repair and maintain services for the autoclaves/sterilisers, RO systems, steam generators etc. required for laboratory equipment sterilisation or water treatment services.
The role will require extensive travel and staying away from home, with the successful Service Engineer covering UK wide and each job taking between 3-5 days to complete.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Company car
- Company pension scheme (ER pays up to 9%)
- Paid overtime
- Lunch allowance
- Staying away allowance
- Excellent progression opportunities!
- Exclusive training and development on high-end sterilisation process equipment
- Prior service experience within the sterilisation field or working on highly complex machinery/products (ex-military/army/RAF/nayy engineers are highly desirable)
- Technical background - Electrical bias preferred
- Experience as a field-based engineer
- Valid, UK driving licence
- Strong team working ethic
- Strong customer service skills
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.
Please note, due to the number of applicants you will only be contacted if you are suitable.