Crawley, West Sussex
£20000 - £28000 per annum
over 2 years ago
West Sussex - Crawley
A leading medical manufacturer based in Sussex are seeking a Field Service Engineer to cover UK wide with a majority of the time staying away Monday - Friday.
As the Field Service Engineer you will report into the office and therefore you must be commutable to the Crawley area. A pool car is provided when out in the field.
You will be responsible for servicing, repairing and testing highly complex medical equipment such as bladder scanners, cardiac monitoring equipment and patient temperature management systems, full training will be given!
Ideally they are looking for an engineer who has strong electro-mechanical engineering experience and worked on equipment such as ATM's, ticketing machines, x-ray's, lasers, electric gates/barriers, medical devices etc.
- HNC or equivalent in and engineering discipline
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Must be flexible to travel and stay away when required
- UK driving license
- Mechanical and Electrical skills (take apart, rebuild, test etc.)
- Worked as a field based engineer in current/previous positions
Package and benefits include:
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- 10% bonus
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Private pension
- Private healthcare
Click APPLY NOW to make an application!
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants you will only be contacted if you are suitable for the position.