Birmingham, West Midlands
£27000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Field Service Engineer
£27,000 - £30,000
Covering Birmingham and surrounding areas.
A highly reputable manufacturer and supplier of healthcare/medical equipment such as profiling beds, pressure care mattresses, mobility hoists, bath hoists etc. Are seeking a field service engineer to cover Birmingham and surrounding areas, to carry out service, repair, fault finding and LOLER testing on their equipment
This organisation have excellent employee retention, offer a competitive package and have a well structured career path. A great company to work for with an outstanding reputation in industry.
Key accountabilities - Field Service Engineer
- Service, repair and maintenance of medical equipment such as moving and handling equipment and hoists, patient beds, pressure care products etc.
- Carry out LOLER testing
- Liaise with customers to ensure an excellent level of service is being delivered
- Advise on repairs and improvements to the customers
- Work with the sales team to maximise sales opportunities and leads
- Maintain company vehicle and ensure its stocked with the correct tools and parts
- Provide accurate time sheets ensuring all the correct information is documented
Experience/skills required - Field Service Engineer
- Previous LOLER testing experience essential
- Previous experience in working on similar medical equipment (e.g. hoists, beds, wheelchairs, stair lifts, etc.)
- It is essential you have worked on Bath hoists
- Flexibility - able to carry out workload without regular disruptions and be happy to be part of an on-call rota
- Able to communicate with customers, friendly and personable
- Full UK driving license
The package includes:
- £27,000 - £30,000 basic (dependent on experience)
- Company van, phone, laptop, uniform and tools
- Paid overtime (time on weekdays and x1.5 on weekends)
- On call rota - 1 in 5 weeks (optional) - £50 per week retained (£100 if bank holiday week) + enhanced hourly rate for call out time
- 40 hour week door to door
- Healthcare benefits (life cover, healthcare dental etc.)
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Overnight stays will be compensated for + £25 per night supplement + expenses paid
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.