£30000 - £35000 per annum
25 days ago
Dental Field Service Engineer
Covering South West England
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
One of the UK's leading providers of dental maintenance and repair services is now looking for a new Service Engineer to join their rapidly expanding service team.
As part of a large international dental manufacturing and wholesale business, this opportunity provides significant training and exposure to a wide range of different manufacturers of high-end capital dental equipment.
As the Service Engineer your role will involve the installation, fault finding and repair and regular servicing of dental equipment such as X-Rays, compressors, dental lights, suction pumps, autoclaves, dental chairs etc. In addition, the role will also involve carrying out mandatory tests, site surveys and equipment replacement.
- Liaise with customers ensuring a high level of service
- Carry out both electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair
- General engineering administration as required
You will need to be flexible to travel throughout the South West of England as part of your territory.
- Dental or medical engineering experience (biomedical, EBME, EME or clinical engineering all suitable)
- Electrical qualification
- Flexibility to travel and stay away when required
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Full UK license
- Up to £35,000 pa (experience dependent)
- Quarterly bonus (circa £2700 per annum)
- Company Van
- OEM training
- 33 days holidays
Click APPLY NOW for a CBSbutler representative to contact you and discuss further.