South West London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum
12 days ago
As the Service Engineer your role will involve the installation, repair and regular servicing of dental equipment such as X-Rays, compressors, dental lights, suction pumps, autoclaves, dental chairs etc. In addition, the role will also involve carrying out mandatory tests, site surveys and equipment replacement.
The territory to cover is South West of England but as a field engineer you mut be flexible to travel further afield on occasions. Where possible, the company will aim to keep your travel within 2hrs of your location.
* Liaise with customers ensuring a high level of service
* Carry out both electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair
* General engineering administration as required
* Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair
* Ideally a background working in the dental sector carrying out service and maintenance tasks on equipment such as dental compressors, chairs, units, suction pumps, x-rays, lights etc.
* Should you not have dental experience you MUST have an electrical qualification with field based experience
* Flexibility to travel and stay away when required
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Full UK license
What's on offer?
* Highly Competitive Salary (depending on training needs and dental engineering experience)
* Quarterly bonus (after 6 probation, based on personal objectives and comp performance)
* Company Van
* OEM training
* 25 days holidays