€40000 - €50000 per annum + Excellent Bens
about 2 months ago
Field Service Engineer
40,000-50,000 Euros + excellent benefits!
Seeking applicants ideally living in Rep of Ireland
A new, exciting role for a Field Service Engineer is now available with one of the largest manufacturers and providers of sterilisation and decontamination services to blue chip pharmaceutical and medtech companies in Ireland.
They are a global leading organisation manufacturing specialist pharmaceutical and medtech process equipment such as sterilisers and parts washers. As an own equipment manufacture with an established infrastructure of engineers within Ireland, this employer is able to offer excellent training and progression opportunities!
Job information - Field Service Engineer - Dublin
As the Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the breakdown repair, routine servicing and maintenance and testing of sterilisers and washers used at pharmaceutical and medtech manufacturing sites. These devices are key in preventing cross contamination - an essential requirement of the highly regulated pharma and mectech industries.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be covering Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland occasionally. Staying away from home depends on where you live, but there will be a lot of staying away from home e.g. someone in Dublin could need to drive 3hrs to furthest away customer, rather than do a 6hr round trip they may want to stay away.
Full training is provided, so applicants with repair experience in a field based role with an electrical or mechanical qualification (C&G level 1, GCSE or "leaving certs" equivalent or above) would be welcome!
This role is a 45hr working week (including travel), Monday to Friday.
Experience required - Field Service Engineer - Dublin
- Able to read electrical and mechanical diagrams
- Able to read pneumatic schematics
- Excellent fault finding and repair experience
- C&G Level 1 or above (which is the equivalent to GCSE's or "leaving certificates")
- Field-based experience or flexibility to travel as part of a field based role
- Strong customer service skills
- A positive, can-do attitude with a keenness to learn and willingness to go above and beyond
- Full driving licence
- No cost of running/maintaining vehicles - this is done for them.
- Overtime - hours 45hrs/week including lunch (42.5hrs on contract plus lunch), door to door. Engineers paid over this. Time and a half - TBC? Higher at weekend.
- Company car - hybrid and electric, charging infrastructure in Ireland isn't great so likely will be a hybrid atm. List of car options change quite a bit as tough to get cars atm.
- Company credit card
- Nightly expenses allowance
- Daily lunch allowance - 6EUR.
- 25 days holiday
- Pension - EE3& ER6.5%
- Private healthcare
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation invested in the development and growth of their employees and possible gain exposure to an ever growing, stable, pharma and medtech industries!
What happens next?
Click APPY NOW to begin your application. Should your CV be of interest a CBSbutler representative will be in touch within 5 working days.