FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
£25K-£28K Basic + Benefits
A leading engineering manufacture of medical equipment are looking for a field service engineer to cover the North West area. Renowned for the quality of their healthcare equipment they provide to the NHS, Care homes and community, and a strong team focus they have across the company, they are seeking an experienced LOLER testing Engineer to work in their expanding work force.
- Installation, service, repair and maintenance on a range of healthcare equipment including hoists, profiling beds, and pressure care mattresses
- Liaison with customers to ensure a high level of customer service
- Ensure company vehicle is stocked and maintained
- Covering a territory expanding across the North West although travel outside this will be required
Experience/skills required - Field Service Engineer - Healthcare Equipment:
- Previous experience in carrying out LOLER tests (certified is not required) in the healthcare sector
- Previous experience in repairing one of the following: beds, hoists, bath lifts, stair lifts etc.
- Friendly and able to communicate with customers
- Flexible - able to carry out work load without regular disruptions
- UK driving License
Field Service Engineering package:
- £25,000 - £28,000 basic
- Paid overtime above 40 hours per week (mon-fri)
- Weekends - x1.5 overtime rate
- On-call (1 in 4 weeks) - £50 p/w for being on-call, another extra £50 if you are on-call during bank holidays + paid per hour based on hourly rate
- £25 per night for staying away - sustenance also covered
- Quarterly bonus based on company profit and target incentives
- 21 days holiday + bank (you will acquire 2 extra days for not being sick in a year)
- Company van
- Tools, laptop, phone, tablet
Due to the nature of field service, they cannot promise exact hours, however you will be contracted 8-5pm, plus on-call (1 in 4/6 weeks, 24/7, remote support but will be required to got to sit if necessary) all overtime is paid!
Please click APPLY NOW if you are interested in the above position!