£24000 - £25000 per annum + Commission
over 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer
£24 -25000 + benefits
Are you based within the Essex area looking for a new opportunity as a field service engineer within the mobility sector?
Do you have experience in the repair and service of medical and mobility devices within hospitals and care homes?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work within one of the leading mobility manufactures of the UK?
An ever expanding, global market leader in the Medical Devices field is now looking for a new Field Service Engineer to join their field service team covering the Essex area (A12).
The role will involve the installation, repair and maintenance of medical and mobility equipment including beds, mattresses, couches, baths, trolleys and hoists.
The company promotes a family balance therefore they do not require you to do on call, evening or weekend work.
Commission available quarterly
Full manufacturer training
Extensive progression opportunities
What's required as a field service engineer?
* Service Engineering experience in a relevant field e.g. with hoists, stair lifts, wheelchairs, patient beds, assistive bathing equipment, pressure care equipment etc.
* Qualified with a City and Guilds in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Experience in PAT testing
* Strong mechanical fitting skills
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Team player with good customer service and communication skills.
For more information apply now !