£30000 - £35000 per annum
3 months ago
Field Service Engineer - International Travel
£35,000 basic salary, up to £45,000 OTE
A world leader within highly sophisticated, portable security systems is now offering the opportunity to join their growing team as a Field Service Engineer. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with the chance to travel internationally working on complex and innovative equipment / machinery. Working for leading engineering company that offers a high retention rate the opportunity to progress long term is available for the right individual.
- Carrying out the repair, maintenance, and overhaul of complex electro-mechanical equipment / machinery.
- Performing general maintenance, fitting, troubleshooting and fault finding on systems & sub systems.
- Providing oral and written response to requests for 3rd line technical request from site of operations to either site engineers or distributor's engineers
Experience and Qualifications
- Worked in field service or maintenance and repair of a range of products
- BTEC, City and Guilds or HNC or similar qualification in an engineering discipline
- Knowledge of hydraulic, electrical and electro/ mechanical systems
- Knowledge of integrated it systems including PLC, HV systems and/or radar
- Ability to work on own in harsh and remote environments
- Ability to works as part of a team
The role is home based with 80% International travel. This role is servicing and installing complex equipment across the EMEA region - with reactive travel. Salary uplift can see you earn £45,000 pa