£35000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Field Service Engineer - Laboratory
£35,000 - £45,000 + up to 15% bonus
Covering from the Midlands down
A highly reputable, specialised distributor of complex laboratory equipment are seeking and experienced field service engineer to cover Southern England (midlands downwards).
The company - Field Service Engineer - Laboratory
With an extensive history of delivering outstanding customer service and quality engineering, this organisation are substantially sized with a warm, friendly, family feel. For these reasons, a flexible work schedule is available along with direct responsibility for managing customer and building strong relationships.
- Carry our installation, service, repair and maintenance on a range of laboratory equipment
- Act as back-up for a range of laboratory products
- Cover a vast area spanning across the South of England (must be flexible to travel and stay away)
- Liaise with customers ensuring an excellent service is provided
- Fault finding and carry out the necessary repair work
- Ensure you are well-equipped with parts
Requirements - Field Service Engineer - Laboratory
- Previous experience working on complex electro-mechanical equipment (medical devices, laboratory, ex-military, production machinery, lasers, 3D printers, X-Rays, MRI, CT etc.)
- Must have experience working in a field based role
- Valid UK or European Driving licence
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - Laboratory
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Up to 15% bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Company car
- 25 days' holiday + bank + time off between Christmas and New Year
- Pension scheme
- Private medical
- Long term disability allowance
This is a great opportunity for an experienced field service engineer to join an organisation who are willing to provide full training on specialist laboratory equipment and advance their skills!
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application.