£28000 - £32500 per annum
over 2 years ago
Field Service Engineer
£28000- £32,500 (experience dependent) + paid overtime + vehicle
A new exciting role for a Field Service Engineer has opened up in an expanding company (an OEM) specialising in the manufacture, service, repair and testing of medical endoscope washers / endoscope re-processors used for medical decontamination purposes.
Whilst covering a London territory, the successful Service Engineer will travel to customer sites including hospital and surgical wards, endoscopy suites, sterile services departments etc. to maintain and test the washers which are used to chemically sterilise endoscopes for safe re-use.
What's on offer for an Endoscope Re-processor Service Engineer?
- £28-32,500(depending on experience)
- Paid overtime
- Company vehicle (fully expensed)
- Training and skill development - opportunity to gain industry recognised qualifications
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Electrically-biased service and repair background
- Field-based experience or flexibility and willingness to travel as the role requires
- Prior experience working in the medical field or a keen interest in working within the medical field
- Prior experience within the decontamination or sterilisation or medical field would be beneficial (but not essential)
- Full valid driving licence
- ONC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
To start your application click the APPLY NOW button.