£28000 - £33000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Field Service Engineer - Medical Sterilisation.
£28,000 - £33,000
South West England
A new, exciting role for a Field Service Engineer is now available with one of the largest manufacturers and providers of sterilisation and decontamination services in the UK.
Company overview - Field Service Engineer - Medical Sterilisation.
My client are a global organisation specialising in the design and manufacture of complex medical sterilisation equipment which includes autoclaves and endoscope re-processors. With a number of engineers based across the UK, they are highly equipped in providing excellent training and development opportunities.
Key responsibilties - Field Service Engineer - Medical Sterilisation.
You will be responsible for the break down repair, routine servicing and testing of medical equipment used to decontaminate medical instrumentation. These include autoclaves, washer/disinfectors and endoscope washers (AERs).
Regular travel will be required to a diverse range of customer sites including pharmaceutical and medical clients as well as other process industries.
The successful Field Service Engineer will be responsible for covering a South West England territory.
Experience/skills required - Field Service Engineer - Medical Sterilisation
- Prior service, repair and test engineering experience
- Experience with electrically biased electro-mechanical equipment e.g. production machinery, steam sterilisers, steam generators, endoscope washers, benchtop autoclaves, background in the military etc.
- Strong customer service skills
- Happy to travel as part of a field based role
- Full UK driving licence
- An interest in moving into the medical field
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - Medical Sterilisation
- £28,000 - £33,000 per annum (depending on industry experience)
- Paid overtime (x1.5, Mon-Fri)
- Discretionary Bonus (on average 4%)
- Phone and Laptop provided
- Private Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Sales lead reward scheme
- Sustenance allowance - £4/day (tax free)
- Excellent training and progression opportunities available!
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!