North London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
10 months ago
Field Service Engineer - Medical Devices
£30,0000 - £35,0000 (DOE)
Territory - North London
A UK leading provider of medical engineering maintenance services are seeking an experienced field-based engineer with exposure to working on medical devices/equipment.
This company have organically grown over the years and are able to offer excellent progression and career growth.
They are highly regarded specialists in their industry offering services to a vast range of clients such as the NHS, Emergency and Rescue and the private healthcare sector.
You would be required to carry out service, maintenance, repair and fault finding on a range of medical equipment predominantly working at private and NHS hospitals. Medical devices may include BP monitors, medical scales, thermometers, defibrillators, patient monitors, ventilators, anaesthesia machines, ECG's, infusion pumps, syringe drivers etc.
Other key accountabilities will include:
- Ensure service reports are completed in accordance with Quality Processes
- Liaise with customers regarding scheduled visits and corrective repairs.
- Ensure customers receive the highest quality support for all contracted services.
- Provide on-site technical solutions in support of contracted services
- Liaise with Service Desk to ensure service delivery meets the KPI's.
- Maintain effective quality systems to comply with ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485
- Providing customer service support to the Team Leader
- Experience in servicing and repairing low to high-risk medical equipment
- Excellent communication
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a field-based team
- Willing to travel in and around North London as part of a field-based role
- UK driving license
- £30,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Car allowance
- Paid overtime for pre-agreed work.
- Pension - Private Pension via Royal London. 5% employer 3% employee
- Death in Service. X4
- Perk box. - online discounts
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Sickness - 25 days paid per annum
- Offer free eye tests and up £75 towards glasses
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should you be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch.