South East London, London
£28000 - £33000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer - London & South East
£28,000 - £33,000 + competitive benefits!
A global leading organisation specialising in the design, development and manufacture of medical decontamination/sterilisation equipment are seeking an experienced field service engineer to cover London & South East England.
As one of the largest manufacturers specialising in sterilisation equipment used to decontaminate medical instrumentation, they are able to offer excellent training and progression opportunities!
Along with other engineers, your territory will span across London & South England and you will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, service, repair and maintenance of complex medical sterilisation equipment such as porous load autoclaves and endoscope re-processors.
Full training is provided, so those without industry experience, but working in a service/repair environment working on electro-mechanical equipment will also be considered.
Experience required - Field Service Engineer
- Extensive service & repair experience working on electro-mechanical equipment
- Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair skills
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Proficient IT skills
- Full UK driving licence
- An interest in working within the medical field!
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime paid at time and a half (mon-Fri)
- Company car
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Saturday hourly rate - £28/hour. Sunday hourly rate - £30/ hour (weekend work is optional)
- Discretionary Bonus. Based on company performance at 4%, paid annually.
- Phone - IPhone, PDA, Laptop - HP
- Personal Pension Scheme, (6% Employer Min 3% employee)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Tax free daily sustenance allowance - £4/day.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!