Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€40000 - €52000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Field Service Engineer - Pharmaceutical
€40,000 - €52,000 depending on experience
Life Science/Pharmaceutical Process Equipment
Covering Dublin and surrounding areas (occasional overseas travel) - Ideally located North of Dublin / around Dundalk
A leading, prestigious supplier of high-end sterilisation and quality process equipment used in the pharmaceutical industry, is seeking an experience Field Service Engineer to join their busy and expanding field service engineering team in Southern Ireland, ideally based in the Cork area.
The company - Field Service Engineer - Dublin
An extremely reputable business working exclusively with three Italian manufacturers who provide bespoke processing solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. This organisation are experts and global leaders in the manufacturer of Sterilisation, Washing, Bio Decontamination, Mixing and Clean Utility Generation equipment.
Working with the likes of Pfizer and GSK, the engineer will be required to travel to customer sites in the pharmaceutical and life-sciences field, offering repair and maintain services for the autoclaves/sterilisers, RO systems, steam generators etc. required for laboratory equipment sterilisation or water treatment services.
Key responsibilities - Field Service Engineer - Dublin
The role will require travel across Dublin and surrounding areas, including staying away from home. Installations can take up to 5 days' to complete.
- Provide preventative maintenance, calibration and technical support, to a standard consistent with the high quality of the equipment and services the organisation supply and with the reasonable expectations of the customers.
- Undertake fault finding/ rectification assignments as delegated by the management team
- Creating, preparing and managing servicing and calibration documentation as delegated by the management team
- Support new equipment and special projects by providing installation, commissioning and IQ/OQ support
- Provide thermal validation services on our clients' sites
- Managing specific service spares
- Role specific administration such as reporting, expenses, and time sheets
- Proper management of the organisations equipment, including test equipment, computer equipment etc.
- Additional administrative duties as required, including but not limited to, protocol review, document creation as per QMS.
- Adhering to policies and procedures at all times
Experience/skills required - Field Service Engineer - Dublin
- Engineering qualification or extensive related experience (mechanical, electrical, electronic etc.)
- Strong mechanical and electrical engineering skills
- Extensive technical experience and background in a field service engineering capacity
- Computer literate
- Customer focused with exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexible to travel and stay away as and when required
- Must have a valid clean driving licence
- Authorised to work in Ireland
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - Dublin
- €40,000 - €52,000 basic
- Company van including for personal use
- Company pension scheme (ER pays up to 9%)
- Paid overtime (x1.5)
- Company and performance bonus
- Lunch allowance - €7.50 per day
- Staying away allowance - €27.50 per night + meals and accommodation paid for
- Company phone & laptop
- Excellent progression opportunities!
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application.