Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum
5 months ago
Field Service Engineer
Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 (DOE) + On-call earnings
A highly reputable, leading supplier of medical equipment such as pressure care mattresses, profiling beds, hoists, and baths lifts.
They are a rapidly expanding organisation, able to offer excellent training with a well-structured career path.
The role - Field Service Engineer - Scotland (central)
As the field service repair engineer, you will be required to carry out service, repair, maintenance, and fault finding on a rage of medical equipment.
Your territory will be central Scotland with occasssioanl travel to the borders and North.
- Continually support customers by providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure Health and Safety practices are adhered to.
- Carry out LOLER inspection.
- Meet daily service maintenance and repair schedules.
- Completion of service visits via smart phone PDA device.
- Managing van stock levels and consumables, ensuring that, at all times the required stock levels. are maintained in line with achieving a first-time fix and the assigned daily workload.
- Adhere to Risk/Method Statements, and contract Operating Procedures
- Effectively communicate/escalate issues to the office scheduling team.
- Participate in the company call out rota and act as support in times of business need.
Requirements - Field Service Engineer - Scotland (central)
- Ideally service and repair experience working on similar healthcare/mobility equipment (medical beds, hoists, mattresses, baths, stair lifts, through floor lift etc.) or a strong electro mechanial background
- Flexible to travel and stay away when required
- Proficient IT skills
- Customer focused
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - Scotland (central)
- Salary - £25,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- On call earnings - £4,200
- 28 days holiday
- Medicash scheme and company sick pay
- Death in service (2 x salary)
- Company van. Business use only.
- Paid overtime
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should you be suitable, a consultant will be in contact.