South East London, London
£28000 - £33000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer - Medical Sterilisation Equipment
£28,000 - £33,000 + competitive benefits!
A Field Service Engineer is required for a global leading organisation specialising in the design, development and manufacture of medical decontamination/sterilisation equipment.
Company overview - Field Service Engineer - London & South East - Medical Sterilisation Equipment
They are highly reputable, and one of the largest manufacturers specialising in sterilisation equipment used to decontaminate medical instrumentation.
With a number of engineers based across the UK and a global presence, they are able to offer excellent training and progression opportunities!
Field Service Engineer -London & South East - Medical Sterilisation Equipment
The successful Engineer will be covering London & South East England. As the Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the breakdown, repair, and routine servicing and testing of medical sterilisation equipment. These include autoclaves, washer/disinfectors and endoscope washers (AERs).
Full training is provided, so those without industry experience, but working in a service/repair environment working on complex equipment will also be considered.
Experience required - Field Service Engineer - South East
- Service, repair and test experience working on medical decontamination/sterilisation equipment ideally, other engineering related fields will be considered
- Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
- Ideally have an electrical bias
- Strong customer service skills
- IT proficient
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- An interest in working within the medical field.
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - South East
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime paid at time and a half (mon-Fri)
- Company car
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Saturday hourly rate - £28/hour. Sunday hourly rate - £30/ hour (weekend work is optional)
- Discretionary Bonus. Based on company performance at 4%, paid annually.
- Phone - IPhone, PDA, Laptop - HP
- Personal Pension Scheme, (6% Employer Min 3% employee)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Tax free daily sustenance allowance - £4/day.
If you would be interested in making an application to the above job, please click APPLY NOW!