£28000 - £33000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer - Medical Sterilisation
£28,000 - £33,000 + bonus + £4 per day sustenance allowance + paid overtime + company car + MORE!
Covering South Wales
A new, exciting role for a Field Service Engineer is now available with one of the largest manufacturers and providers of sterilisation and decontamination services in the UK.
Company overview - Field Service Engineer - South Wales
They are a global leading organisation manufacturing specialist medical sterilisation equipment, such as autoclaves, washer disinfectors and endoscope re-processors. With a number of engineers based across the UK, they are able to offer excellent training and progression opportunities!
Job information - Field Service Engineer - South Wales
The successful Service and Repair Engineer will be covering South Wales and surrounding areas. As the Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the breakdown, repair, and routine servicing and testing of medical sterilisation equipment used to decontaminate medical instrumentation. These include autoclaves, washer/disinfectors and endoscope washers (AERs).
Full training is provided, so those with engineering experience in a service/repair environment working on complex equipment would also be considered.
Experience required - Field Service Engineer - South Wales
- Service, repair and test experience working on medical decontamination/sterilisation equipment ideally, other engineering related fields will be considered
- Excellent electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair experience
- Ideally have an electrical bias
- Strong customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence (essential)
- An interest in working within the medical field.
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - South Wales
- Salary - £28,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Overtime paid at time and a half (mon-Fri)
- Company car
- 25 days' holiday + bank
- Saturday hourly rate - £28/hour. Sunday hourly rate - £30/ hour (weekend work is optional)
- Discretionary Bonus. Based on company performance at 4%, paid annually.
- Phone - IPhone, PDA, Laptop - HP
- Personal Pension Scheme, (6% Employer Min 3% employee)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Sales lead reward scheme - £50 per lead up to £250 if sale made.
- Tax free daily sustenance allowance - £4/day.
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application!