Crawley, West Sussex
£27000 - £30000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Field Service Engineer - Worldwide
Up to £30,000 basic with additional earning potential - £38,000 - £40,000
A highly prestigious manufacturer of complex security gates are seeking an experienced field service engineer, ideally within commuting distance of Crawley.
The organisation have been around for a number years and continue to grow their customer base across the globe.
As the field service engineer you will be responsible for servicing, installing, fault finding and repairing high-end security gates and barriers across the world, ensuring that the work is completed in the most efficient manner without compromising quality. Working 40 hours a week you will visit a variety of unique locations to ensure customer security is kept up to date with present standards.
- Install, service, repair and maintain perimeter security gates for both vehicle and pedestrian control and protection
- Provide a high level of service to both new and existing customers to ensure satisfaction
- Manage the stock in your vehicle, keeping accurate records
- Use of manual handling equipment after the appropriate training
- Issue test certificates
- Advise the buyer of any requirements for materials
Requirements - Field Service Engineer - Worldwide
- Extensive field-based engineering experience.
- An electro-mechanical service repair background working with large scale equipment - mechanically biased with electrical and welding skills
- Stable career history
- Flexible to travel worldwide and stay away as and when the role requires
- Living within commuting distance from Crawley, West Sussex
- Flexible to work on-call (1 in 6 weeks) + overtime.
- Full UK license
Package/benefits - Field Service Engineer - Worldwide
- Salary - up to £30,000 (depending on experience) with an estimated OTE £38,000 - £40,000
- Paid overtime - x1.5 (mon-sat) x2 (Sundays)
- £20 for being on-call, if called you will be paid your overtime rate
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in service (x4)
- Tools, uniform, company van
- 33 days holiday total
- Paid door to door
- Potential to progress in the fast growing organisation!
There is an on-call roster (currently 1 week in 6) and a Saturday working roster (current 1 in 5)
Click "Apply Now!" to be a part of this progressive, expanding organisation offering training, development and the potential to move into the security field.