Located Glenrothes Fife Scotland
£35,000 - £45,000
A global renowned Defence company are looking for an experienced Finance Analyst from an Engineering/Manufacturing background. You will be joining the Programme Finance department and be a key member of the team as you will be working with the Programme and Manufacturing team to support the forward planning and support the business on making decisions on the financial side.
You must have experience in Programme accounting as you will conducting financial analysis and accounting for their defence programmes rather than doing tax and statutory financial accounting.
Key Responsibilities - Finance Analyst - Fife
- Leading the finance support to the business division and manufacturing function
- Provide monthly internal/external forecasts (Bookings, sales, profit, cash)
- Prepare the monthly managements accounts this includes commentary and analysis for inclusion in management review packs
- Risk and opportunity management
- Support gate reviews
- Support the timely completion of the quarterly EAC process
- 5 Year Plan and Annual Operating Plan, ensuring linkage with investment requirements
- Champion best practice and look to improve systems and processes
- Act as the "financial conscience" of the business and ensure Business and Financial Policy adherence
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required by the business and wider finance teams
- Understand and communicate the link between programme and financial performance across the business fostering a business partnering relationship
Skills/qualifications - Finance Analyst - Fife
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience working in a fast paced Matrix Organization (preferably Manufacturing or Engineering environment)
- Project Accounting experience
- Commercial and Business acumen
- Previous experience in a business facing role
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive, "hands-on" approach
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of SAP, COGNOS, BW and MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Benefits - Finance Analyst - Fife
- 25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- 6 times salary 'Life Assurance'
- Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme's.
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave.
- 37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements). Flexible working arrangements can be considered depending on the role and subject to line manager approval.
- Canteen facilities free snack and drinks
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'