Up to £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A leading software consultancy are now looking for a Financial Controller to join their organisation to support the Finance Director and oversee all centralised financial functions across the business, to include Purchasing, Finance, Payroll and Accounting.
- To ensure that all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented and oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ensure cash disbursements, payroll and bank reconciliation functions are processed effectively.
- Executing internal controls over the company's accounting and financial procedures. This includes reviewing and approving all invoices to be paid, as well as reviewing accounts receivable aging reports.
- Responsible for all banking and finance activities. This includes negotiating lines of credit and vendor agreements.
- To provide accurate and comprehensive financial information to the senior executive team for long-term financial strategizing.
- To provide crucial financial data and work with senior executive team to coordinate all financial planning functions with business operations. Financial reporting duties include preparing financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, budgets, budget-to-actuals and financial projections.
Ideally you will have the following:
- AACA/AAT Qualified
- NetSuite experience
- Strong experience - in-depth financial analysis and providing expert financial perspective and opinions. Must be proficient in complex spreadsheet design.