£35000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
£35,000 - £40,000
Based in Stoke, Staffordshire
Financial Planning Analyst
In this high-profile role, you will be a key member of the Finance team responsible for the local budgeting, forecasting, operational reporting, and operating metrics with a heavy emphasis on financial analysis.
* Provide support to the Corporate FP&A team as required, to ensure forecasts and budgets are delivered on time, complete, well-considered and understood and in line with business strategic plans.
* Work with cross-functional teams to define and track Key performance indicators. Identifying opportunities for improvement through financial analysis.
* Contribute to the smooth running of the statutory audit and other requests by delivering information on a timely basis upon request.
* Strong track record in challenging and dynamic environments with experience in FP&A roles.
* Preferably a Qualified accountant, to ACA / CIMA standard.
* Must be proficient in the use of PC software applications, BI development, as well as experience in the operation of integrated accounting ledgers, along with advanced excel skills.
* Experience of US GAAP and/ or a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
* Experience of Navision and/or Hyperion would be an advantage.