Senior Firmware Development and Verification Engineer
Relocate to Devon to work for a world leading technology company
Relocation Assistance is available
Salary is negotiable to £46,000 + Pension, Medical
Record numbers of people are moving to Devon, https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/record-numbers-londoners-moving-devon-1773578 , why not join them to experience a better quality of life and to work for a world leading technology company which is part of a global group.
Have a look at Rightmove to see the sort of house that is available in Paignton!
As to the role, will join a world leading electronics company and be responsible for the requirements capture, design, documentation, implementation and test of the embedded software controlling receivers, transmitters and modules for high bit optical communications systems. You will also develop regression / verification tests / scripts for newly developed embedded software.
A global manufacturer of high tech electronic components whose use touches many areas of our lives. They have a strong focus on research and development and a drive to remain the market leader.
Degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics, Optical Communications, Software Engineering or similar discipline
Knowledge skills and experience
- Experience of writing software for embedded systems
- Detailed knowledge of C in an embedded resource-constrained environment
- Knowledge of RTOS & microcontrollers
- Demonstrated ability to follow defined development processes and procedure is vital to this role along with input into their continuous improvement
- Use of integrated development environments and debugging using JTAG/SWD type interfaces
Salary and Benefits:
Private Healthcare, Holiday Purchase, Pension contributions matched + 3%, income protection, relocation package
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth