Front Desk Receptionist
Up to £16.53 per hour
13 days ago
Our client, a well known digital entertainment company, is looking for a Front of House Receptionist for their stunning offices in Liverpool on a temporary basis for two short periods - in June and in August.
This role will deliver professional front of house reception support. You will provide reception and administrative support to all visitors, contractors, staff and guests.
- Administering all Visitors to the building
- Supporting staff in the building with work pass administration and general enquiries.
- Monitoring the reception and facilities mailboxes and calendar
- Answering the phone and assisting with enquiries
- Meeting room bookings and assisting with access control and new starter badges
- Assisting the facilities department with administrative tasks and project work as required.
- Liaising with cleaning staff
- Taking enquires from staff and visitors re: the car park and booking car park spaces as required.
- This role would suit someone who has strong administrative, customer service and organisational skills with experience working in a front of house reception role.
- You will have good IT skills and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will have an excellent telephone manner and be proactive in helping others when support is required.
If you wish to be part of this exciting business who are at the forefront of what they do, we would love to hear from you.