Worthing, West Sussex
4 months ago
Full Stack Developer - SharePoint
Worthing or other UK locations
Perm - full time
Salary DOE Plus bonus Pro rata for on call
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding and dynamic software delivery team for a well-established and global company.
Full stack developer role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Full Stack Developer working with C# in a .NET environment. Working as part of a small team you will primarily be working on the delivery of n-tier solutions across all of the organisation's internal applications, from small changes to existing applications to large projects, and involves support of production applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking the following activities.
The good understanding of SharePoint development is the key differentiator. Must haves are experience with .Net Framework, ASP.Net WebForms and WCF, although in this role there's a better chance of potentially being involved in some more recent technologies. Also experience within the finance and insurance sector would be very beneficial.
Full stack developer requirements:
- Understand requirements and design specifications.
- Contribute to technical design discussions, prototypes and investigations
- Deliver quality software following coding, accessibility and cross browser standards
- Unit test and integration test software as appropriate.
- Document as required by project/team leads
- Resolve issues found in formal test iterations
- Regularly report progress, issues and any impediments via stand-ups, time/task recording tools and with team leads and project management.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge on current technologies, tools and design patterns.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across delivery teams.
- Adhere to all Regulatory, Security and Compliance requirements
Full stack developer Support
- Respond to production support issues within agreed SLAs
- Determine root cause of production issues and propose solutions to resolve the immediate and any longer-term problems, liaising with other teams, as necessary.
CBSbutler is acting as an employment agency for this role.