Full Stack UI Developer - Consultant
Perm full time (will consider contract if you have the required clearance)
Location: Cheltenham, London or Ipswich
Clearance: Need to be eligible and willing to undergo an HMG Clearance
- Enterprise-level web technologies; e.g. Node.js, Play, Spring MVC, ASP.NET, React.js, Vue.js, Angular.js, REST/GraphQL API design
- Mobile platform development; e.g. Android, iOS, ARM
- Real-time, big-data processing; e.g. HDFS stack technologies, Spark, Kafka, ElasticSearch.
- Vulnerability research with reverse engineering, penetration testing and ethical hacking.
- Comprehensive knowledge of operating system security and associated network/platform design, hardening and deployment.
- Understanding of network transport protocols (e.g. TCP/IP), application protocols (e.g. HTTPS, TLS), firewall theory and packet analysis.
- Cloud platforms and container technologies; AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Security.
- Software lifecycle, issue management and version control technologies and practices; e.g. Git (using Git Flow), Bitbucket, JIRA, Scrum/Kanban.
- Cyber-security and certification such as such as CISSP, SANS GIAC, Security+, Network+, Linux+, MCSE, CCNA or SSCP
- Linux Experience, ideally CentOS 7 or Redhat (we have no Windows systems), Scripting (Bash, Shell, Python), Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Git, SVN), There will be elements of 3rd line support. Problem solving skills to diagnose issues is a must.
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant field of study
- Experience working to multiple deadlines
- Due to the nature of the work our team undertakes, you'll need to be security cleared to be able to join us. This means you'll need to meet our residency criteria*