Crawley, West Sussex
£23000 - £26000 per annum
10 months ago
Goods In INSPECTOR
CRAWLEY WEST SUSSEX
Up to £26,000
A global Electronics Manufacturer is looking for Goods in Inspector on a permeant basis to join their Quality team. The company are experiencing huge growth during these uncertain times; they offer an excellent benefits package as well as a fantastic work/life balance.
This role will be actively supporting the goods in sector of the business. You will inspecting manufactured items that come into my client business or customers drawings/specifications. You will also be inspecting PCB blanks to customer specification.
THE ROLE - Goods In INSPECTOR - WEST SUSSEX
- Inspect mechanical and electrical products using inspection plans
- Inspect PCB's
- Carrying out first article inspection
- Liaise with suppliers with non-conforming materials and inspection reports
- Processing of reject documentation
- Ensure you comply with ISO9001 quality standards
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS - Goods In INSPECTOR - WEST SUSSEX
- Mechanical/Electronics background
- Previous use of inspection equipment eg measuring equipment, vernier calliper, micrometre
- Able to read/interpret engineering drawings
- Understanding of measurements and tolerances
- Ideally inspected parts to IPC standards
If you are looking to develop your career and join a successful company who promote progression and development, please do not hesitate and 'APPLY NOW'